Thursday, October 7, 2010

Let's do it!

For a while now Mark has been suggesting that we live in an RV.  I always just shrugged it off.  We have babies.  And dogs.  And stuff.  And bills.  It just wouldn't work.
But after Saywer was born I got a job teaching online.  All of a sudden I could work anywhere.  But still, even if we technically could do it, living in an RV is crazy, right? 
The more I thought about it the less crazy it felt.  Finally, about two months ago, we decided to go for it.  We bought a used 1994 Fleetwood Bounder off of craigslist, did some minor modifications to make it homey, and took off!
We have only been on the road for two days, but we are already having a bast.  We have explored places we never would have visited and had adventures that would have otherwise passed us by.  I guess it is not so crazy after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment